The Ultimate Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
I’m a sucker for banana bread. I’ve had problems coming up with a successful gluten free banana bread recipe in the past, mostly because it was either dry and crumbly or sticky and chewy. lol
I think this gluten free banana bread recipe blows the others out of the water! It’s moist, but not chewy. It’s firm, but not dry. And it’s a great way to use up those overripe bananas!
Looking for a good loaf pan? THIS is the one I have!
- 3 very ripe mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter or coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup organic sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill 1:1 Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 1 TBSP gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a regular loaf pan with butter or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed bananas, eggs, butter or coconut oil, sugar or coconut sugar, and vanilla.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and spread into greased loaf pan.
- Bake in oven for 45-55 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Share this Recipe
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
Leave a Reply