We love the lettuce wraps at P.F. Chang’s. I decided to come up with a recipe that we could enjoy at home, but that was easy to make. After all, I’m all about simple. Five kids kind of demands that. I was so happy with these Spicy Asian Lettuce Wraps, and my kids ALL had seconds (or thirds!). That, my friends, means this was a success!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1.5 to 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 TBSP olive or avocado oil
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 TBSP coconut aminos
- ~1 TBSP sesame seeds
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes more or less depending on how spicy you want them!
- romaine lettuce
- Heat olive or avocado oil in a large wok over medium-high heat.
- Chop chicken into small pieces, and toss with tapioca flour and salt.
- Add to wok and cook until browned and almost cooked through.
- Add in the sesame oil, coconut aminos and red pepper flakes and cook until chicken is done.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired, and serve in romaine lettuce.
Share this Recipe
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
[…] Spicy Asian Lettce Wraps […]
[…] Spicy Asian Lettuce Wraps from Life Made Full […]