I hated Brussels sprouts as a kid. They tasted bitter to me, and just…icky. Once I grew up though, I gained an appreciation for these little mini veggies.
The key to avoiding bitterness is not to overcook these. This recipe for roasted honey lemon Brussels sprouts is quick to throw together, and has a sweet-and-sour flavor that my whole family loved (kids included)!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts ends removed and cut in 1/2
- 3-4 TBSP raw honey
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread evenly onto baking sheet and bake for about 12-15 minutes, until browned and tender.
- For an extra crispy treat, broil for the last few minutes!
Share this Recipe
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
[…] Honey Lemon Brussel Sprouts […]