Sometimes I just want a really chocolatey, melt-in-your-mouth, gooey cookie. These gluten free chocolate crinkle cookies are pretty darn amazing.
Sometimes gluten free cookies can be a bit dry and crumbly. Not these. These are…well, divine. They have a bit of a crisp crunch on the outer shell and a soft chocolate center, definitely rich and will satisfy that chocolate craving!
What I love about this recipe is that it’s super easy, takes just a few minutes to throw together, and you don’t need any expensive ingredients. Pretty much just the basics!
The brown sugar in these is what helps keep them chewy and moist. And they taste just as good the next day! Hope your family enjoys them as much as mine did!
Gluten Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP butter softened
- ¾ cup organic brown sugar
- ¼ cup organic granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill 1:1 Gluten Free Flour Blend I get mine at Costco
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups of your favorite chocolate chips I use THESE
- 1/4 cup organic powdered sugar optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars on medium speed.
- Add the egg and vanilla and continue mixing until combined.
- Slowly add in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt until incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough onto baking sheet and bake cookies for 10-12 minutes, just until the tops are set.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to continue cooling.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!