These were a *huge* hit last night! Everyone scarfed them up and had seconds. Definitely a keeper recipe!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 TBSP coconut aminos
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp red chili pepper flakes
- 1 recipe homemade teriyaki sauce
- Mix all ingredients (except the homemade teriyaki sauce) in a large bowl.
- Add a couple TBSP olive or avocado oil to a large skillet.
- Roll meat into balls and heat oil in skillet.
- Add meatballs to skillet, cook for about 5 minutes, then flip over, cover skillet, and cook another 6-8 minutes, or until inside is no longer pink.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or regular rice, and drizzle with some homemade teriyaki sauce! These are amazing!
Share this Recipe
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
Heather Brandt says
Any idea of whether I can make Teriyaki sauce without starch? For GAPS diet?
Hmmm…I’m not sure? You could potentially use flax meal, but I have not tried it, so don’t know if it would be successful? If you try it, please let me know!
Joanne T Ferguson says
G’day First of all, love your meatballs, true!
I have never cooked or baked with coconut aminos…but the ingredient has me curious now too! Thank you!
re the teriyaki…why not try this recipe, leave out the starch and find a thickener the above person can use