We eat potatoes in some form or another a couple times a week. Sometimes I fry ’em, sometimes I mash ’em, and sometimes I roast ’em. Just depends on my mood, ya know?
I love potatoes because they act as a good starchy filler for my kids and they’re usually pretty fast. Plus, it’s easy to have a bag of potatoes on hand at most times. =)
These easy Italian roasted potatoes are simple to throw together, but don’t lack flavor!
- 2-3 lbs organic gold potatoes cut into large chunks
- 4 TBSP avocado or olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl then pour into single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until tender and golden brown.
Share this Recipe
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
[…] Italian Roasted Sweet Potatoes from Life Made Full […]