One reason I love using skewers so much is that you can stretch out your volume a bit, serving more folks with less meat. This recipe is a personal favorite, and dipped in the seasoned butter it will melt in your mouth! Try this recipe with any of our 12 seasoning varieties!
- 1-2 salmon fillets cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2-3 TBSP oil
- 2-3 tsp Save the Day Italian Seasoning
- 2 TBSP butter or ghee melted with 1 tsp Save the Day Italian seasoning
- Rice or cauliflower rice cooked
- Mix oil and Italian seasoning in a plastic zip bag.
- Add salmon and marinade for 1/2 hour.
- Put pieces on each skewer and grill on a very clean grill or sauté in a pan.
- Serve over rice or cauliflower rice and squeeze a bit of lemon juice over salmon. Dip in ghee mix.
Adrian Alvi is a chef, baker, cake decorator, and founder of Save the Day Complete Meal Seasonings. A father of four from Meridian, Idaho, Adrian’s mission is to educate, inspire, and bring Freedom in the Kitchen to people everywhere. You can connect with him on Facebook!
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
Leave a Reply