I’m not normally a huge fan of cabbage, but this is THE BOMB! The flavor is amazing, the cabbage is tender…even my kids liked it! And that’s saying a lot.
Pin it for later!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Slice the cabbage into sections on each side of the core and lay them onto a baking sheet lined with foil:
- Drizzle the cabbage with the olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, until browning and tender.
- Remove and serve promptly.
Share this Recipe
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
This looks so good! I actually have some cabbage in my fridge and I think I’m going to try this tonight. Thanks!
We served this for dinner on St. Patrick’s day along with our traditional corned beef brisket and it was delicious! Definitely a keeper recipe!
I loved loved this recipe! I have never really been a fan of cabbage but this was really good! It is so simple and easy to make. I will definitely be making this again! Thanks for the recipe! 🙂
PS: I will be trying it with some freshly squeezed lemon juice next time!
This recipe is amazing! I make it on a regular basis and it is my most shared recipe because of how easy and delicious it is, everyone asks and I send them here to the original recipe.