One place where Save the Day Alvi’s Incredible really shines is with breakfast. This Paleo breakfast scramble is a nice complete meal in itself, and we actually made this for dinner and loved it! Remember, when preparing potatoes, leave those skins on. It’s so much easier NOT to peel them, and you keep all the nutrients. Just wash them well.
Plus…bacon! Do I need to say more?
- 5 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 3 potatoes skin on, shredded and rinsed (squeeze as much water out as you can) Note: you can sub sweet potatoes if desired!
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 TBSP oil
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese grated (optional)
- 2 tsp Save the Day Alvi's Incredible Seasoning
- Get your bacon cooking, and while it's going, start your potatoes cooking in the oil on medium-high heat.
- Cook for about 5 minutes then add the onions and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes, until cooked through.
- Mix in the Alvi's Incredible. Scramble the eggs separately.
- In a casserole dish, mix the potatoes, bacon, and eggs.
- Top with cheese if desired, and melt in the broiler. Dang, that's good! Like it with more flavor? Just sprinkle more Incredible on it!
Adrian Alvi is a chef, baker, cake decorator, and founder of Save the Day Complete Meal Seasonings. A father of four from Meridian, Idaho, Adrian’s mission is to educate, inspire, and bring Freedom in the Kitchen to people everywhere. You can connect with him on Facebook!
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
[…] Paleo Breakfast Scramble from Life Made Full […]