I’m all about simplicity. I am ashamed to admit, the clock often hits 4:00 and I have no idea what I’m going to make for dinner. I open my fridge, stare wonderingly at what fills it, and try to magically concoct a meal that everyone in my family will love. Oh, and preferably it will fool them into thinking I’ve been planning this meal for weeks. =)
I almost always have some type of chicken in my freezer. On this day, I decided to use chicken thighs. I thawed them in some warm water. While I waited for them to thaw, I saw the huge bulk-sized bag of garlic on my counter. Thank you, Costco.
I figure, you can’t really go wrong with garlic.
So, my Easy Roasted Garlic Chicken was born.
My kids scarfed it down like it was going out of style. Oh, and did I mention it only has three ingredients? (Well, not counting salt & pepper…)
Pin It For Later
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 4-5 lbs chicken thighs bone-in
- 1/4 cup avocado or olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- salt/pepper to taste
- Place chicken thighs into Ziploc bag or dish with remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- If you can, let sit for a 1/2 hour to really absorb that garlic oil! If you're in a rush, no worries, just skip waiting!
- Preheat oven to 375 and line the bottom of a broiler pan with tin foil.
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes, until juices run clear.
- Let sit for a few minutes before serving, and enjoy!
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
Leave a Reply