I love a good brownie. Not too long ago, I made these Skillet Brownies, and they are a hit with everyone! And then, the other night, I was sitting on the couch and I thought, “What if I were to make those brownies into cookies?” So, I did.
And the result was phenomenal. You can make these crispy or chewy, depending on how much time you cook them for. Superman loves crispy cookies, though, so I made them into crispy brownie cookies. Enjoy, friends! You’ll be the hero in your house for sure!
Pin it for later!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips + a few extra for sprinkling on top if desired.
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, syrup and coconut oil or butter.
- Stir in the almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in melted chocolate chips.
- Scoop out a small amount with a cookie scoop and put onto baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes, depending on how crispy you want them
- Let cool on wire rack for a few minutes before eating.
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
Leave a Reply