Holy cow. How have I never thought of doing this before? These Paprika Fried Avocados are incredibly simple. It’s almost embarrassing, actually.
Avocados are filled with healthy fats, are great at keeping you satiated, and have tons of nutrients in them. Did you know they contain more potassium than bananas and they can help lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels, too? See, I told you they were good!
They crisp up on the outside, and almost melt in your mouth as you eat them! The paprika gives a smoky flavor to this wonderful recipe!
Pin it for later!
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop out as whole pieces.
- Sprinkle with paprika and salt.
- Place in skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, then gently flip over and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove, slice, and eat!
- Alternative: you can slice ahead of time and sprinkle with paprika and salt, but the slices just won't look as pretty when you're done. =)
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
[…] Paprika Fried Avocados from Life Made […]
[…] Paprika Fried Avocados from Life Made Full […]
[…] 20.] Paprika Fried Avocados […]