I was going to make my Primal Crustless Pizza tonight, and then I thought it would be fun for each of the kids to have their own “mini” pizza. So, that’s what we did!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 3 lbs ground meat
- 2 TBSP Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 14 oz can of your favorite pizza sauce
- toppings of choice (I used raw cheese, olives and zucchini)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the meat and spices (your hands work best here!).
- Form meat into *flat* patties. (I used THIS to help)
- Place onto a broiler pan so the grease can drain
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven (drain excess grease if desired), and add sauce and toppings on top of meat, turn oven to BROIL, and broil for another 5-7 minutes, until top is bubbly and meat is done.
- Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes before eating.
Note: Your cook times may vary depending on the thickness of your meat. Keep an eye on it while it's cooking to adjust the times if necessary.
Share this Recipe
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
[…] Mini Crustless Pizzas from Life Made Full (eliminate cheese) […]
[…] Mini Crustless Pizzas from Life Made Full […]