Dinner can be overwhelming. Choosing what to put together, timing things right, just cooking it can be a lot to think about! This recipe takes all the thinking out of the equation. You could pretty much mix this up with any type of meat or fish, any vegetable, and it would still be amazing! It’s dinner in a bowl!
Recipe: Dinner in a Bowl
- 2 lbs asparagus, sliced in small segments
- 2 salmon fillets, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried chopped onion flakes
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3 TBSP avocado or olive oil
- optional: 2-3 cups cooked rice
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add asparagus to skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, then add in salmon and remaining ingredients (except rice).
- Cook until salmon is cooked through, stirring gently.
- Add in cooked rice, if desired and stir until combined.
- Serve promptly.