Ever want to come home to fresh-baked brownies? Now you can!
Recipe: Crockpot Brownie Bites
Crockpot Brownie Bites
Now you can come home to brownies made from scratch!
Write a review
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar (or other granulated sugar that you are comfortable with)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup full-fat, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup butter or coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup brewed coffee or water
- Grease the crockpot with coconut oil.
- Mix together all ingredients and spread into the crockpot evenly.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Once the brownies are cooked through, let cool for about a 1/2 hour, and then scoop out with a cookie scoop or large spoon and form into balls.
- For an over-the-top dessert, drizzle with my homemade caramel glaze !
Life Made Full http://lifemadefull.com/