It’s Friday, so it’s time for another installment of duh duh duh DUH….
This week has flown by, and the weather has been gorgeous these past few days. So gorgeous, in fact, that I get to lead in to my first confession…
- I may have let our kids fill up their “redneck swimming pool” and then play in said “pool.” And, not kidding, the pigs came and wallowed in the pool for a bit, too. Wish I would have snagged a picture of that.
- I’ve been seriously craving Fruity Pebbles since I had my jaw unwired. I haven’t given in, but I have a feeling this may be a “pre-confession.”
- I forgot about my Lent commitment multiple times this week and had to sheepishly apologize after my mistakes.
- I have this thing about even numbers. Well, actually, it’s kind of more like increments of 5. My close friends know that I need to fall asleep when the clock is on an increment of 5 (i.e., 9:15 or 9:20 as opposed to 9:13 or 9:19). I mean, I can fall asleep when it’s not on an increment of 5, but I just feel so much better when it is. I know. A bit OCD of me. Anyhoo, it was really bothering me for like 5 days that I had 499 subscribers to my blog posts, and I was tempted to create a whole new e-mail account just so I could subscribe to my own blog and bump it up to 500. You’ll be proud to hear I didn’t actually do it, but I had to confess that I’m actually neurotic enough to seriously considered it.
- I’ve been staring at the computer screen for about 5 minutes (see, I’m rounding to an increment of 5) thinking about my 2nd confession. I really want me some Fruity Pebbles! It’s a good thing we live out in the country and it’s just not convenient to “run” to the store and get some.
- Superman is way cooler than me. Since he’s a high school teacher, he’s always up to date on what’s “in” and what’s “out.” He informed me that Gangnam Style is officially out, and the Harlem Shake is officially in. For at least 10 or 15 more minutes, anyway. So, we had to come up with our own family Harlem Shake video. I can’t understand why it hasn’t gone viral yet. I think my youngest daughter’s face is freakin’ hilarious:
Share with me–what’s been going on in your life this week?