Do you ever just feel like snacking on some cookie dough? Or maybe making cookie dough ice cream? This is so simple, and it’s egg/grain/dairy free! Of course, you could cook these, but they’re just so darn good raw!
Pin it for later!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour or arrowroot starch
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda (eliminate if you’re not cooking these)
- 2-3 TBSP pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup soy-free, dairy-free chocolate chips
- Sift together the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the coconut oil and stir. Then add the maple syrup or honey, vanilla and chocolate chips. Stir to combine, roll into balls, or just eat it out of the bowl! Makes enough to share with the family, too (if you want)!