Peanut butter cookies. They’re just so darn good! It took me awhile to perfect, but I finally came up with these grain free peanut butter cookies that are SO yummy! Of course, you could use another nut butter in place of the peanut butter if you don’t eat peanuts!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup organic palm shortening melted
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup organic unsweetened peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the dry ingredients.
- Stir together the melted butter or palm shortening, coconut sugar, peanut butter and syrup. Whisk in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet and using a fork, make a criss-cross pattern on them, flattening as you press (Note: to ensure the fork doesn't stick to the dough, just dip your fork in hot water before you press into the cookie!).
- Bake for about 8-9 minutes, then let sit on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing to cool on a wire rack.
Share this Recipe
Like what you read? Sign up here and get my Top 10 Recipes ebook for free!
[…] Grain-Free Peanut Butter Cookies (gluten-free), Life Made Full […]