Ok, confession time: I’d never actually cooked a lobster before this recipe.
We were at Costco the other day, and Superman said he wanted to get some seafood. We stumbled upon a 5-pack of lobster tails, and I decided since none of our kids had ever tried lobster, I should give it a go! I couldn’t believe how easy they were, and these were succulent and tender! This is definitely an easy lobster recipe!
- 5 lobster tails (you could cut this recipe in half if you want to do less!)
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- Lay the lobster tails on a baking sheet covered with foil.
- Using kitchen shears, cut the top of the tail all the way down to the fin.
- Gently pull the open shell apart a bit.
- Mix together the butter, garlic powder, salt and paprika.
- Drizzle into the cavity that you created.
- Broil in oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on size of your lobster tails.
- Tails are done when the flesh is white and the shells are reddish-orange.
- To watch how this is done, see my video below!