You know how sometimes you make grain-free pancakes, and they’re hard to flip over? Well, fret no more! These grain free lemon buttermilk pancakes are easy-to-flip and fluffy! You could swap out the lemon flavor for anything–almond extract, vanilla extract, whatever your little heart desires!
Pin it for later!
- Pour the almond milk into a bowl. Gently stir in the apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over low-medium heat with just a tad bit of oil on the pan.
- Stir together the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl with the almond milk, add in the eggs, lemon zest or extract, butter or oil, and honey or syrup and whisk together well.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and gently stir with a fork.
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter into the pan and let sit until bubble start to form:
- Flip over and let cook for a few minutes until done.
- Remove and keep warm in the oven until the rest of the pancakes are ready.